Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cherry Cobbler Snowflake card

Here's a fun card I offered at my last class.  I figured now is a great time for Thank you cards, with the Holidays coming.  If you are in need of cards for the holidays contact me.  I sell many of the cards you see on my blog.   I got the idea for this fun flipped Z-Fold card from Robin Merriman.
I used Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White for the card.  My Simply Scored tool worked great to make all the score marks for card class.  The card stock base is 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", and is scored at 4-1/4" and 2-1/8".
The inside of the card I used Serene Snowflakes and stamped it with River Rock class classic ink, and added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter with 2 Way Glue, and a Rhinestone in the center of the big snowflake.
The front flap is embossed with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder and Big Shot.  I used Basic Rhinestones in the centers of the snowflakes to add a little bling!

Contact me if you have any questions about this card, or any other projects I have posted.
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar too!)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions, and happy stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...