Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas cards

Here are some quicker Christmas cards.  Only 2 layers of card stock for the front, and a piece of Whisper White inside for writing.  I like them because they are pretty, but they really don't take that long to put together.  
I stamped the front with River Rock ink using the Serene Snowflakes stamp set, and greetings in Cherry Cobbler ink.  Used some 2 way glue and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to give it sparkle.  I could not resist using some of the Rhinestone Jewels too.  Enjoy!
These cards can easily be made from a quick kit (card stock only).  Cherry Cobbler card, with Whisper White for front and inside, and envelopes.  Everything you need for some quick stamping.  
Here is a card I showed a few weeks back on the blog.  This also makes a quick to put together card, just need some Cherry Cobbler card stock, Whisper White for the inside, and use an embossing folder for the snowflakes. 
Contact me if you are interested in getting some quick card kits (card stock only) for holidays cards or thank you's.  Plus the colors will work for Valentine's day if you are like me and get behind in your projects.  

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...