Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Tags

Here's some fun Christmas tags to use on gifts. I am offering these and more at a Tag Class this weekend with my Open House. 
Some of these tags were based on old ideas, a couple were great things I saw on Splitcoaststampers.com and on Stampin' Connection from other Demonstrators.  Thanks for all of you who inspire me!
Supplies:  Tags til Christmas, Stitched Stockings, Season of Joy, Perfect Punches, 25 and Counting stamp sets
Real Red, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock, Silver Glitter Paper
Real Red and Cherry Cobbler Classic inks
Big Shot with Peekaboo Frames, Top Note, Square duo, two tags, Snowflake #2 dies, Embossing folders-Petals-a-Plenty and Snow Burst, Snowflake 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, Postage Stamp, 1" Square, Stocking punches, 1/8" circle, Jewels-Rhinestone, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, dimensionals.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...