Monday, December 19, 2011

Great Christmas Tags

Look, more sweet tags from my friend Jan Myers!  Jan makes some beautiful projects!  She spends a lot of time looking at ideas on lots of different websites, and yes, she copies a lot of great ideas that are out there.  I am sorry I do not know where she gets many of her ideas to give the credit where credit is due, but they sure are pretty!  She was on a roll with all these great ideas she shared with us at Tara's group meeting in October.  
Just one more reason why I love the Stitched Stocking stamp set and Stocking punch out of the Holiday mini catalog.  Hurry the Holiday mini catalog ends January 3, 2012!
Jan did such a nice job with all these tags, don't think I would have the heart to use them?  
Have you checked my online store for all the great deals on the Clearance Rack?  You can get the old style of Stampin'Up! punches at 40% OFF!  Check MY ONLINE STORE for all the great deals!  

 You can make trees like this really easy with the Photo Corners Punch on the Clearance Rack (only $6.99) CLICK HERE.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...