Saturday, December 24, 2011

Stocking Card

I love the Stitched Stocking stamp set and Stocking Punch from the Holiday mini catalog.  I used the Stocking punch for this card, and thought not only would it make a great Christmas card, but it works great for Thank You cards too.  Hope you enjoy! 
I was so sad to see a posting the other day from Stampin'Up! about the Stocking Punch!  It will not be offered in the next catalog.  I was surprised, it is such a great punch with so many uses.  So if you like this punch, contact me to order it before the Holiday mini catalog ends on January 3, 2012.
This fun idea came from another demonstrator in Tara's group.  There was no name on the card swap I got, but it was the spring board to this card.  I wanted to keep this more cost effective, so I didnt use the Designer Series Paper on the card, I know it was hard to stop myself, but I think the colors pop really well.  Thanks to whomever came up with the fun card.  
Supplies:  Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
Pines and Poinsettias and Curly Cute stamp sets, Stocking Punch, Top Note die, Plenty-a-Petals embossing folder, Baker's Twine

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...