Monday, January 16, 2012

Calypso Coral Framelit card

Here's another card using new Framelit dies from the Occasions mini catalog!  I love the Bordering on Romance stamp set too.  This card features lots of fun new products from the Occasions mini catalog, and I love Calypso Coral, so I thought it would be a fun bright color to use for this card.  
The new Framelit dies work great with my Big Shot, and they are easy to use too.  This card has 2 different sizes from the Labels Collection Framelits (page 6) and the Bordering on Romance stamp set (page 11).  
I used the new Edgelit die (Adorning Accents) along the bottom of the card (page 7) from the Occasions mini catalog.  

Sale-A-Bration (SAB) starts January 24, 2012!  This is a GREAT SALE!  Not only can you pick one of the SAB items for FREE when you spend $50, but if you host a workshop, or put in a big order, you can earn even more free.  Get a free tote at $150 (plus the 3 free SAB items, one for each $50 you spent) and at $400 you can earn a FREE Hostess Bundle.  I cannot believe how good the deals are, contact me for more details and to book your party.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...