Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Framelits with Bordering on Romance

I am so excited about the new Occasions mini catalog!  I'm also excited that I finally got to do a little stamping!  It's been a little while since I have had a chance to be creative (taking care of the family as they both recover), and making a card for an organized swap was a great reason to get out new supplies.  This card features lots of fun new products from the Occasions mini catalog.  
I love the new Framelits, with my Big Shot I can do so many things, and I think you will find them easy to use.  This card has 2 different sizes from the Labels Collection Framelits (page 6) and the Bordering on Romance stamp set (page 11).  
I used the new Edgelit die (Adorning Accents) and the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Adorning Accents) along the bottom of the card, both on page 7 of the Occasions mini catalog.  
I got the idea for the colors from the Designer Series Paper in the Sale-A-Bration mini, Everyday Enchantment (page 7).  I didn't end up using the paper on this card, but loved the color combination.  I'll post more information on this card and how to use the new Framelits and Edgelits soon so you can see how easy they are to use.

Sale-A-Bration (SAB) starts January 24, 2012!  This is a GREAT SALE!  Not only can you pick one of the SAB items for FREE when you spend $50, but if you host a workshop, or put in a big order, you can earn even more free.  Get a free tote at $150 (plus the 3 free SAB items, one for each $50 you spent) and at $400 you can earn a FREE Hostess Bundle.  I cannot believe how good the deals are, contact me for more details and to book your party.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...