Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stocking Punch and Carry Over Items

I am happy to report that my husband and daughter are both doing well after their recent surgeries.  Bruce's neck surgery went well, and we are all sleeping better since then.  Ashley has a sore throat from having her tonsils out, but will be fully recovered in a week or so.  So with any luck I can find a little time to do some stamping with my new goodies from the Occasions mini catalog that starts on January 4, 2012!
I posted some updates below of Stampin'Up! news.  Be sure to check out the GREAT DEALS during the Clearance Blintz!  Please contact me with any questions. You can order online anytime, or contact me to place an order.  
Have a very happy New Year! 

STOCKING PUNCH
First, I wanted to pass on some sad information from Stampin'Up!  I found out that they will not be offering the Stocking Punch in the next Idea Book and Catalog.  So if this a punch you liked, be sure to order it before it's gone!  January 3, 2012 is the last day you can order this great punch.  
I saw the idea for this card during a meeting at Tara's house, my upline.  It features the Stocking Punch, but also features a few items that will still be available as Carry Over items, including the Silver Glitter Paper and the Snow Burst Textured Embossing Folder.  Hope you enjoy! 

CARRY OVER ITEMS
Stampin'Up! posted some items that will continue to be available even after the Holiday Mini Catalog comes to an end.  See the list here of items that you can continue to purchase and enjoy.  

Have you checked my online store for all the great deals on the Clearance Rack?  You can get the old style of Stampin'Up! punches at 40% OFF!  Plus there is great paper and so much more!  Check MY ONLINE STORE for all the great deals!  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...