Monday, February 20, 2012

My Digital Studio-try it for FREE!

Stampin'Up! is offering a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express!  I know many of you have asked about My Digital Studio in the past, and here is your chance to try it for free.

With the FREE trial you will get:
  • Full access to the software at NO COST
  • Full design functionality
  • Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets, and everything in between.
  • Access to the professional print services.

It's so simple to get, add the free My Digital Studio Express trial to your online shopping cart.  Order by itself, or add it to an order with stamping supplies or digital downloads.
If you do not already have the My Digital Studio software, be sure to take advantage of this free trial.  Don't forget to share this opportunity with all your friends!

If the My Digital STudio Express Trial is the only item you are ordering, you will not be asked for any credit card or payment information.  If you are a new customer (online) you will need to create an account.

Here's the link to my online store.  Get your FREE trial, and see how fun and easy this program is to use.  CLICK HERE for My Digital Studio Express Trial Digital Download (item 129600)

Did you know there are different options with My Digital Studio?  See the video below to see the difference between My Digital Studio and My Digital Studio Express CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...