Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mixed Bunch card

I was playing with my Mixed Bunch stamp set, and came up with this fun card. I was inspired by my cosmetic bag I got from Clinque, with it's fun bright flowers.  I used a masking technique to layer my flowers on the card.  See how I did it below.
The Mixed Bunch stamp set and Blossom Punch are available in the Occasions mini catalog that ends April 30.  Be sure to order them before you miss out.  Order online from my website anytime, or contact me to place your order.
First I used the the Embossing Folder - Designer Frames with my Big Shot to emboss in the center of the card.
Start stamping the lightest color first.
 Use a post-it note with the Blossom punch that coordinates with the Mixed Bunch stamp set.
Now use the punched image to cover your yellow flower before you stamp your next colored flower.  The mask will protect the first flower, so it looks like it is in front of the other flowers.
Continue until you have all the flowers you want on the card.  
I finished my card with a greeting using the Wide Oval Punch and the Itty Bitty Punch Pack for some little flowers.
Supplies:
Mixed Bunch and  stamp sets, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo card stock, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo Classic ink, Wide Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Big Shot with Designing Frames Embossing Folder, Jewels - Rhinestones, Dimensionals.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...