Friday, April 13, 2012

The Open Sea card

Did you see they added more things to the Clearance Rack?  
I love shopping the Stampin'Up! Clearance Rack, you can get a great deal on crafting supplies, and maybe you'll find something you missed before it retired too.  Click here to see the Clearance Rack deals.

Here are some fun cards we made a while back, it uses some great Designer Series Paper from the Clearance Rack, Nautical Expedition.  I love paper, and when it is on sale, even better!  My friend Marcia Winterstein shared this idea with me in a card swap last year, click here to see her card.  I just love it.  The Open Sea stamp set is still available, so you can order it too!
Clear Mount  123032  $18.95;  Wood Mount  123030  $26.95;  it's available in Digital too.

Mark your calendars...  
The Retiring Stamp list comes out April 15.

Supplies:  The Open Sea stamp, Crumbcake, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso card stock, Early Espresso Classic ink, Decorative Label Punch,2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Top Note die and Big Shot, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...