Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just Thank You

I copied this card right out of the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog!  CLICK HERE to see more on this card.  Why did I show it again?  First, I love it!  Second lots of supplies used to make this card are retiring products!  I love the Lace Ribbon Border Punch, check out ALL of the Retiring Products HERE.  Some things are even offered on SALE right now, like this fun punch!

The Stampin'Up! Retiring Product lists are posted, supplies are limited, so order before they are gone!!


Retiring Stamps are available until May 31
Other retiring products are only while supplies last!
Contact me to order, or use my online store to SHOP RIGHT NOW.



Supplies:
  Just Thank You stamp, Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Early Espresso card stock, Early Espresso Classic ink, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and Big Shot, Jewels - Rhinestones, Dimensionals.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...