Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Customizable Starter Kit

A new Stampin'Up! Starter Kit is here!  
Now you can create a customized Starter Kit for just $99. 
Do you love crafting?  What if you could earn money while you do what you love, or just get a discount on great products?  With a lower price and complete customization, joining has never been easier!
Get the Details HERE! 
Contact me with any questions, I would love to have you join my team!
This flexible new Starter Kit contains a business supply pack (valued at $65), what every new demonstrator needs to start her business.  Plus the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of the high-quality products.  Choose $125 worth of any traditional or digital supplies to create a kit valued at over $190, and it still ships for free!
With this new flexible Starter Kit, customize your creativity, and do it your way.
See all the Details on my Stampin'Up! website HERE!  
Once you check it out, click on the JOIN NOW to start the fun!

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...