Thursday, June 14, 2012

Masculine cards

Here are the cards from one of my last card classes.  We did Masculine cards.  I always need those, but sometimes I find it hard to come up with ideas.  I really liked how these cards came out.  I got inspiration from lots of different places.  The tie card idea came from the Facebook page for Stampin'Up!, the middle card idea came from Tara, and the card on the right.  I knew what stamp set I wanted to use.  Then I got a card from my friend Marsha and I loved the colors she used.  So I used that to layout my card.
To see more information on the Tie card click here, and for The Open Sea card click here.
I really like Delightful Dozen stamp set from Stampin'Up!  This set has lots of sayings to cover almost anything you need.  This card idea came from my upline Tara Bazata.  I loved how she used the Simply Score Tool to create a texture on the Cajun Craze card stock.  So fun and easy.  There is a Diagonal Plate that works great with the Simply Score, that is how I did this scoring.  Love it and so easy to use!


Look closely at the score marks.  You can make them any distance you want!  

Supplies: Delightful Dozen (w-#122650, c-#122652), Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla card stocks Soft Suede Classic ink, Stampin' Marker More Than Mustard, Silver Mini Brads (#122941), Color Spritzer Tool (#107066), Dimensionals #104430
I also used Well Worn Designer Series Paper, retired May 2012.

Book a Stampin'Up! party with me and earn great Stampin'Up! products for FREE based on the sales at your workshop.  Contact me to book a party and get a special gift from me too!  With our great Hostess Special going on right now, you can receive an EXTRA $50 in Hostess Dollars when your party subtotal is at least $450.  

CLICK HERE to see more on this hostess special
then contact me to pick your date.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...