Saturday, June 16, 2012

Simple cards for Dad

Here are some quick and easy cards for Dad.  I used the stamp set Best Dad Ever from Stampin'Up!  This set has lots of fun uses for the men in your life, great for birthdays or any occasion.

Real Red and Very Vanilla

 Real Red, Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla

The sayings in this stamp set are perfect for most occasions.  It's a must have set.

Supplies:  Best Dad Ever (w-#120399, c-#120681), Very Vanilla card stock (#101650), Real Red (#102482) card stocks, Early Espresso Classic ink (#126974), Stampin' Markers: Real Red (#100052) Midnight Muse (from the In Color 2012-2014 set #126856)

Book a Stampin'Up! party with me and earn great Stampin'Up! products for FREE based on the sales at your workshop.  Contact me to book a party and get a special gift from me too!  With our great Hostess Special going on right now, you can receive an EXTRA $50 in Hostess Dollars when your party subtotal is at least $450.  
CLICK HERE to see more on this special, 
then contact me to pick your date.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...