Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stampin'Up! Convention 2012

Just got back from the Stampin'Up! Convention 2012, in Salt Lake City!  So much fun!  I have tons to share with you over the next week or so.  Look for lots more fun posts on the events and projects.  For now I'll share a few pictures.
Here we are making our Make and Take Projects.  It's a lot of fun, but I finally accepted years ago that I cannot always finish there, I need to do what I can and finish at home.  But we had a great time!  You can see a close up of the card Kate is holding up later this week.  I have to finish it first!
 Laughing about the stamps, Jean and Glenda were having a good time.  Did you see all the people around us?  That's a lot of stamping going on!
And this is what the table looks like when you done.  What a mess, but a fun mess!
It's a great time to see tons of new ideas, reconnect with friends and just have fun.  It's one of my favorite things about being a demonstrator.  
Do you want to come with me next year?  There's a great new starter kit!  Contact me for more information, I would love to have you join!
Here's one of the convention bag, too cute.  These girls had cute felt flowers on theirs, and they posted for a photo.  You can make friends everywhere at convention.  We were waiting in line, so what do you do?  Start talking and take pictures of course.  Thanks girls for sharing your cute flowers.  I love them.  
Did I mention the bags were filled with stamps and some make and take projects too?  I am amazed at all the fun goodies Stampin'Up! gives us at Convention.  Love it!


Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...