Monday, July 23, 2012

Stampin'Up! Convention 2012

Fun, Friends, Stamps, Projects, FREE Stuff, Prize Patrol and so much more!  My roommate Glenda and I had a GREAT time!  Just so you know, she made me sit on the chair (I'm a lot shorter than her, heehee).  

We went to lots of classes together during Convention 2012.  But first there was check in day.  We used extra time to work on our Make and Takes, after a trip to Memento Mall for some shopping. 

There is so much to share, but for starters I loved General Sessions!  Great project demonstrations and a great Keynote Speaker.  Jason Dorsey did a great job as Keynote Speaker!  I can't wait to read his books, even the names were great, like "My Reality Check Bounced."  He was funny and engaging.  Well see, here's a picture of him being silly on stage...
Wow,  I just love going to the Stampin'Up! Convention every year!  It is so fun to see new ideas, learn new techniques and spend time with friends and meet new ones!
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...