Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Field Flowers trio of cards

I love the Field Flowers stamp set!  I was playing around with a Framelit (Labels Collection #125598), sponges and flowers.  I love the soft look of these cards.  I could not decide which color I liked better, so I did a few!
To get a real soft look I inked my background stamp(En Francais) and then stamped off on scrap paper first, then stamped on the card so it looked softer.  Then I sponged around the edges of the Framelit and stamped the stem, then stamped and cut out the flowers.  For the inside of the cards I lightly sponged the ink around the edges of the background stamp and then stamped inside.  
Stamps:  Field Flowers, En Francais
Paper:  Whisper White
Inks:  all cards have Crumb Cake, Flowers are from left to right: So Saffron, Starfruit and Pumpkin Pie; Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant; Bashful Blue and Island Indigo
Labels Collections Framelits, Stampin' Sponge, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Are you getting ready for holiday projects?  
Come to my Open House, August 30, to see lots of ideas to inspire you in your Holiday projects.  I have Halloween, Fall and Christmas ideas to share.  Plus, I am offering a great stamp sale at the end of this month to help get you started on those projects!  


Save 15% OFF all Stampin'Up! Holiday stamps and wheels 
when you place your order with me August 25 - 31!  
Includes all stamps and wheels in the Holiday catalog and pages 8-29 
in the big Stampin'Up! catalog.  Order before it's too late!
Sorry, online orders not valid with this sale, or other "Tammie Specials".  

Stampin'Up! has great specials for August
Sign up with the Custom Starter Kit for $99 (choose up to $125 worth of products!), and get the Halloween Printer's Tray project kit FREE (valued up to $60)!
Come to my Open House August 30, if you sign up in my group, I have a free gift for you!  (You can sign up earlier to get the free gift too)

SAVE 31% off select digital!  Check out 31 days of Savings here
Not sure if you're ready to take on all the digital?  Then try the FREE MDS2 30-day Trial and make something cool with this brand new software, and print it in August for 31% off!  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...