Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Masculine Open Sea card

I needed some masculine cards, and I have to say, they are hard for me to come up with sometimes.  When I was doing cards for my Masculine card class, back in June, I came up with this one.  But I didn't offer it at that class, maybe a future class?  I really like the colors for this one.  Worked great for my father-in-laws birthday too!
Stamp Sets:  Open Sea (w-123030, c-123032), Perfect Punches (w-117022, c-120516)
Card stocks:  Midnight Muse, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Natural Ivory
Classic Stampin' Inks:  Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859), Linen Thread, Dimensionals (104430)

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or have a party! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...