Thursday, August 2, 2012

MDS scrapbook page

I had so much fun with my Stampin'Up! friends at Convention 2012.  Here's a scrapbook page, mostly from the Make and Takes.  Love stamping with friends and these girls are great!  Thanks Crista, Glenda, Jan, Jean, Jeane, Kate, and Barb!  I had a wonderful time with you at Convention!
I made this page using My Digital Studio, it's a digital download, Razzleberry Splash.  It's a fun download with a 10-piece brush set, 4 Designer Series Papers, 86 embellishments and a 1-page designer template (8" x 8").  There is a Simply Scrappin' kit that matches too if you prefer the actual paper and die-cut stickers.
I loved it because it already had the layout for me.  I popped in a bunch of photos, and typed some text in the banners and I was done!  Now I want to go create more pages, but this time I think I will move elements around and try out some of the Designer Paper that came with the set.  Too cute and so easy!
This Digital Download is not on sale, but there are a bunch of others that are!  
Check out the 31 Days of Savings HERE 
That's  31% OFF DIGITAL!
It's a great time to try these great Digital Downloads, especially when some of them are on sale this month.   
What's on sale? 
ALL cards, photobooks, individual pages, and tags. That's right: print any photobook, board book, swatchbook, individual pages, greeting card, postcard, trifold card, or tag-all for 31% off.
Some of our best digital content. 30 downloads and 1 content disc. Yup, that equals 31.

  • Print Product Bulk Pricing isn't included as a part of this sale-sorry!  But if you want to make Holiday cards using My Digital Studio, you can still get a great deal on the printing service with Bulk Pricing.  Contact me for any questions on My Digital Studio.
  • Digital Downloads and Print Products are available online.
  • The Floral District Collection Disc can be ordered through a workshop, customer order, or an online order.
  • Sale ends August 31, so be sure to order before then.


Start with a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio2 HERE.  With the FREE Trial you get...
  • Full access to the software
  • Full access to design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars and more
  • Full access to a sample of exclusive artwork from MDS 2+
  • The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires
  • Ability to order your projects from Stampin'Up! professional print services



Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or have a party! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...