Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New downloads for My Digital Studio

Stampin'Up! offers new downloads all the time!  Here's a few new ones...
Just imagine using My Digital Studio to design your own Christmas cards, or use one of the downloads as a template.  Once you design them, you can have them professionally printed, and they are ready to address and send!


---> And don't forget to check out the blog on MyDigitalStudio.net 
for lots of ideas on how to use your new downloads! <---


31 Days of Savings with a My Digital Studio SALE
That's  31% OFF DIGITAL!
It's a great time to try My Digital Studio, especially when you can start with a FREE 30-trail of My Digital Studio 2 and some a sale on some of the products this month.   

Don't have My Digital Studio or not sure if you are ready to take on a new hobby?  Then try it out for FREE! Try the FREE MDS2 30-day Trial and make something cool with this brand new software.  Then print it for 31% off this month!

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or have a party!

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!

 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...