Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Double Dutch Gate Fold

This was a card from my last card class in August.  It's a Double Dutch Gate Fold card.  I saw this card on Connie's blog (she used Comfort Cafe DSP, which I love but did not have, I am fixing that problem).  This card was CASEd from Connie, all I did was change the papers I used.  I love the look of this card, it is so fun!  
 Here's the view when you open the card, so sweet.

Card is 4.25" x 9", score at 5.5", strip for gate is 2" x 8.5", score at 2.1/8" and 6-3/8"

Would you like to come to stamping events?  It's always a great time to become a demonstrator, you get a great discount, get to see the products and catalogs first, and there are tons of ideas an inspiration at your fingertips all the time!  I would love to have you join my group, contact me to get started!  Sign up by Sept. 16 and get a FREE Halloween kit too!

Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, Petite Pairs
Paper:  Whisper White, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry and Floral District DSP
Inks:  Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze
Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Jewels - Pearls, Dimensionals

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
For September -- get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon ($8.95 value) for every $40 you spend!  CLICK HERE for colors and more about the FREE RIBBON.
Plus you can see all of the other Stampin'Up! Specials!

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...