Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fun Beer Card

Here's a fun card I made last month.  I got the idea from Pinterest!  This card idea is on one of my Pinterest boards, "CARDS I LIKE".  I think it would be fun to make a lot of the cards I see on Pinterest. Maybe I should start a new board... Cards I copied from Pinterest?  Just a thought.

I love looking at all the fun ideas on Pinterest, if you have not joined you should, it's a great resource for sharing ideas, recipes and so much more.  I needed a masculine card for my cousin, who likes beer, so when I saw this card I knew is was the perfect card to CASE (copy and share everything).  
Then I needed yet another masculine card for a 40th birthday, so I used the second card I made and turned it into a 40 birthday card.  Now I am out, so I guess it is time to go stamp punch again. 

This great ideas came from another demonstrator, Tammy Bolster (yes another Tammy, but not spelled the same as me), and when she pinned this beautiful card she even gave measurements!!!  I was so excited.  
You can find the pin under my Pinterest board "Cards I like."

It's all done with punches and rectangles:  1-1/4", 3/4" 1/2" Circle Punches, use the Wide and Oval punches for the handle, 3 strips of 7/8" x 3.5" So Saffron, 3" x 3.75" Whisper White for the mug, 4" x 5.25" of Soft Suede with the Big Shot Stripes Textured Impression Embossing Folder.


Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or have a party! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...