Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holiday card swap

I did a Holiday card swap with some demonstrator friends of mine.  The card had to use a stamp set from the Stampin'Up! Holiday mini.  There were some great cards!  This is a sample of what everyone did.  I love these ideas!


I hosted the swap and thought it would be fun to show how they all arrived to me.  Everyone made 12 of the same card then we all trade so everyone has 12 different cards to use for ideas.  

Would you like to come to stamping events?  It's always a great time to become a demonstrator, you get a great discount, get to see the products and catalogs first, and there are tons of ideas an inspiration at your fingertips all the time!  I would love to have you join my group, contact me to get started!  

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

For the month of September, get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-an $8.95 value-for every $40 you spend!  CLICK HERE for colors and more about the FREE RIBBON.
Plus you can see all of the other Stampin'Up! Specials!

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...