Friday, September 21, 2012

Hostess Club card

Here's a fun card I made for the girls in my Hostess Club.  My friend Glenda made a really cute card we did at our shoebox swap.  That is where I got the idea for this card.  It is her design and colors.  The only difference was the punches I used on the front for the flower.  I'll post her cute wiper card soon.  


The stamp in the middle of the flower is from the Mixed Medley Hostess stamp set in the Holiday mini catalog.  All the girls in the club got this card with their orders last month.  Hope you enjoy!

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS

For the month of September, get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-an $8.95 value-for every $40 you spend!  CLICK HERE for colors and more about the FREE RIBBON.
Plus you can see all of the other Stampin'Up! Specials!

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...