Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Evergreen card


Here's a beautiful card from my friend Glenda.  She did this for our Holiday swap.  I loved the idea.  It's so beautiful, and with some minor changes, an easy card to mass produce for Holiday cards.  
 Do you want to make something similar to this?  Come to my stamp a stack card class this Sunday!  RSVP to attend.
 I loved the splash of color with the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding.
This would make a great kit too.  Contact me to get kits, all the cutting and scoring is done, you do the stamping and put them together!  You will also need to purchase the Antique Brads, or smaller brads if you are mailing so you do not have to pay extra for postage.  

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the specials online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...