Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Swing card

I love Swing cards. I have not made one for a few years, but Jeanne brought a fun Halloween idea to the shoebox swap we did this summer while we were at the Stampin'Up! Convention.  Thanks for the great idea Jeanne!  I loved it so much I wanted  to offer a similar card at my Halloween class.  Hope you enjoy my card.


Stamps:  Googly Ghouls (Holiday Catalog)
Paper:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White, and Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Inks:  Basic Black Classic
Googlies, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Spider Web, Dimensionals


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the specials online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...