Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Shoebox Swap


While I was at the Stampin'Up! Convention in July I got together with some friends to do a shoebox swap.  It was fun to make everyone else's cards and have time to talk.  Mine had a lot of Big Shot work, so I cut all the dies at home and brought them.  
Here are all the beautiful cards we made for our shoebox swap.  Everyone had wonderful ideas to share, and I am so happy to have made all these fun cards.  
Thanks to Crista Bailey, Barbara Amberg, Kate Amberg, Jeane Havey, Jan Myers, Glenda Timkovich, and Jean Williams for all the fun projects we made.  And thank you Crista for organizing this fun time!  Love you all and thank you for including me in the fun.  

I posted this photo a while back, but realized I had not gone back to share close up's of these fun projects.  

LINK to a digital scrapbook page I created with photos of friends with MDS.  
LINK to my butterfly card from the shoebox swap.
LINK to Barb Amberg's Christmas swap card.


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the specials online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...