Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Autumn card


I love using my Big Shot for cards and other paper crafts.  I got this idea from Stampin'Up!  I saw their idea and wanted to make my own.   It's a perfect Fall card.  
I used Stampin' Sponges on the big leaf (Crumb Cake card stock) and blended the colors together.  I also sponged the acorn.


Lacy and Lovely stamp set, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Very Vanilla card stock, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie Classic Inks, Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Woodgrain, Autumn Accents die, Wide Oval Punch, Stampin' Sponges and Dimensionals.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the specials online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...