Monday, November 19, 2012

Big Shot project

Look at this project!  My friend Jan made it, she made some for our group at a Stampin'Up! get together.  I think she copied this great idea, but no matter, it is way cute!  Who wouldn't want a little jar of chocolate!

This is just one of the fun things you can make with a Big Shot.  It is my favorite tool for crafting.  I love all the different dies and embossing folders I can use.  It has really changed my crafting and I love it!!!  
Did I mention is it on sale today, ONE DAY ONLY!!!  20 percent off!  Contact me to order. If you have ever thought about getting one, today is the perfect day to order.  Make it an early Christmas present for yourself?  Just a thought.

Perfectly Preserved stamp set (Holiday catalog), Very Vanilla and More than Mustard card stock,Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper, More than Mustard and Cajun Craze Classic Ink, Linen Thread, Big Shot and the Cannery Set Framelits, and Dimensionals.


BIG SHOT ON SALE...TODAY ONLY!  
This is a great sale, plus today there are 3 DOOR-BUSTERS for today only!

That's three products 20 percent off for 24-hours only

Monday, November 19, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)  Door busters
Page
Item
Description
Retail Price
24-Hour
Sale Price
181
125586
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
$11.95
$9.56
186
113439
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
$99.95
$79.96
186
113474
Big Shot Doctor's Bag
$69.95
$55.96

You can visit the Online Store to see all discounted products or view this PDF.

Check out all the great deals on my Stampinup website - www.tammiemorton.stampinup.net 


Click on Shop Now to get started and place your online order.  Or contact me to order.  Sale ends November 28!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the specials online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...