Saturday, December 8, 2012

Free Standing Card

Look at this fun Free Standing Card!  I just love it.  I got this wonderful card as a swap during the Stampin'Up! Regional Event here in Denver.  

I love swapping card ideas with other demonstrators.  It's a great way to share ideas.  Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator?  Now is a great time, sign up by December 16 and get a FREE ink pad collection with your starter kit.  Contact me for more information, or CLICK HERE to go to my Stampin'Up! website and sign up.
Linda Bailey made this great card.  Here are her dimensions:
Cut 11 x 4-1/4, scored 1/2, 1, 4-1/2, 5, 5-1/2, 6, 6-1/2, 10, 10-1/2 
Accordian fold and tage ends.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the specials online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...