Monday, December 24, 2012

Fun Idea for Giving Coffee

Check this out, I got the idea for my coffee project below from a great idea I saw on Skip to My Lou (www.skiptomylou.org) a while back.  I get great emails from her almost every day.  Love all the crafty ideas.  Here's her post "How to Gift Coffee"
She had a fun wrap to put around coffee before you give it as a gift.  My mother-in-law loves Dunkin' Donuts Coffee, so this was in her Christmas box we mailed out.  Contact me with any questions.
Scentsational Season and Petite Pairs stamp sets, Real Red and Gumball Green card stock, Real Red and Crumb Cake classic inks, Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Holiday Collections Framelits, Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...