Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gift Exchange beauties

Here's a few more of the gifts from the Holiday Gift Exchange last weekend.  You already saw my project, and Gina's.  These pretties were done by other people in our group.  Some items may have been cased, but they are all fabulous!
Glenda's tree was wonderful!  This was the first one I picked, but I didnt get to keep it.

This was the second gift I opened, I could not resist this awesome box!  So beautiful, the photos just do not do it justice.  Janet Weisheit made this wonderful box.
Inside she had a beautiful card and a cute gift pouch with M&M's and a gift card.  So sweet!  I didn't get to keep this one either.

Carn made this sweet tree.  Not as fancy as the one she made last year, this could be the travel version.
Crista made this sweet gift.  Loved how she used the Perfect Pennants die for the tree, then layered strips of paper onto the tree.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the specials online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...