Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year card

Here's a pretty card, and easy too!  I wanted to send out some Happy New Year cards, so I used one of the single stamps you can buy from Stampin'Up!  I love this stamp! 
It's a never before seen stamp!      $6.95  132336  New Years
 
Gold embossing powder works great on this card.  It's simple yet classy.


Right now you can buy single pieces from select stamp sets from me through my Stampin'Up! online store, offer available now through January 2, 2013!

I am so excited about this.  What a great way to get one stamp you really want.  Order through my online store, or contact me to place your order.


Flyers (Updated 10/25/2012)

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...