Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love - Day 10

Day 10 of 12 days of Love... 
Yesterday got away from me with my daughter's volleyball and Girl Scout cookie booth sale.  So I didnt get my post scheduled last night.  Sorry this cute card was not posted this morning, but here it is now.  I hope you enjoy!

Mary Brennan made this fun card for our demonstrator swap last month.  I love the big hearts you get in the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (page 10 in the Spring Stampin'Up! min catalog). You get 2 laser-cut sheets of hearts, one red, one pink. They are so much fun to use.  The Paper Doilies are also available in the Spring Stampin'Up! mini catalog, page 5. 

Tune in tomorrow for another Love idea during my 12 days of Love.  You'll love all the ideas.  Have a great day!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...