Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love - Day 6

Day 6 of 12 days of Love... 
I love the new Hearst a Flutter stamp set and coordinating Framelits.  You can do so many fun things with this bundle (page 11 of the Spring Stampin'Up! mini catalog).  
Hearts a Flutter Bundle  
I made this lovely card for my friend Erin's birthday.  But you could put any greeting on this to show someone how much you love them.
I was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.com, I love that site. So many great ideas.  Here's a link to the pin.


All Stampin'Up! Supplies:  Hearts a Flutter and Curly Cute stamps, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stocks, White Vellum Card Stock, Pink Pirouette Classic ink, Whisper White Craft Ink, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Sponge, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Heart Framelits, Boho Blossoms Punch, Big Shot, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Tune in tomorrow for another Love idea during my 12 days of Love.  You'll love all the ideas.  Have a great day!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...