Make these today at my Open House from 11-2. Place an order and get your name in the drawing for a FREE punch too! Stop by or contact me with your order, everyone who places an order will get their name in the drawing. Plus take advantage of Sale-a-Bration too, order $50 to pick your FREE SAB item too!
I learned how to make these a few years back at a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator get together that my upline hosted. Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? Right now there is a great deal when you sign up! Check out the Sale-a-Bration special to JOIN HERE, CLICK on JOIN the FUN to find more information, and join my group!
The envelopes are 3-1/8 x 3-1/8 inches. You need 3 envelopes to make 2 treat holders.
- Seal the envelopes before you start
- Cut one envelope in half, this will be the top for each of the treat holders
- Trim/cut the top off the other 2 envelopes, just about 1/16" of the top, just enough to open the envelope
- Stamp both sides of the 2 envelope
- Use a paper crimper on the envelopes
- Make a Belly Band to put on the treat holder where the white 1/2 of the other envelope goes on the top
- Fill with a chocolate and put together
January 22 - March 22, 2013
During Sale-a-Bration (SAB) everyone can earn FREE products! You can...
- Spend $50 and pick a free SAB product
- Place an order of $150 or more and get 3 SAB products, $25 in hostess dollars and free pack of silver glimmer paper
- Host a party, when your orders are at least
- $150 you get $25 in product to spend as hostess dollars, plus a free pack of silver glimmer paper
- $400 you get a free pack of silver glimmer paper, plus $65 in hostess dollars, plus 50% OFF any full-priced item
- Join! If you join during SAB you get 25% MORE in your starter kit! Choose $165.50 worth of product and pay only $99!
Contact me to book a party for you and your friends
Everyone gets to make 1 or 2 fun projects and everyone can place orders to earn FREE products. As the hostess you can earn tons of FREE stuff! It's fun to be creative with friends so call me to schedule your party! You'll love the projects and you'll really have fun with your friends too.
Want to make more than just a couple of things? Really need some creative time? Then lets talk about a Private Class for you and your friends. Everyone gets to make more projects! Choose to make a number of cards for a class fee, or place an order at the Private Class and make the projects for FREE.