Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wisteria So Sorry card

Unfortunately we all need sympathy cards from time to time.  Here's one I really like, I made a few cards for some friends.  I made extra so I would have some on hand next time I need them. 

Field Flowers and So Sorry stamp sets, Wisteria Wonder and Very Vanilla card stock, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade Classic inks, Big Shot with Top Note die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Color Spritzer Tool with Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Marker, Dimensionals

Contact me to book a party for you and your friends  
Everyone gets to make 1 or 2 fun projects and everyone can place orders to earn FREE products.  As the hostess you can earn tons of FREE stuff!  It's fun to be creative with friends so call me to schedule your party!  You'll love the projects and you'll really have fun with your friends too.

Want to make more than just a couple of things?  Really need some creative time?  Then lets talk about a Private Class for you and your friends.  Everyone gets to make more projects!  Choose to make a number of cards for a class fee, or place an order at the Private Class and make the projects for FREE.



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...