Wednesday, May 1, 2013

25 Percent OFF tons of MDS

Wow -- 25% Off Tons of MDS Stuff!

There's an amazing sale on select My Digital Studio content AND print products May 1 - June 15 -- just in time for your summer designs!  This is a great time to think about cards for upcoming birthdays, and oh yea... Holiday cards!  I have always wanted to make my holiday cards with MDS.  

Be sure to check out the Retiring Stamp'Up! stamps and discontinued accessories, they posted April 24, 2013.  The retiring stamps are available until June 3, but the accessories are ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, or June 3, which ever comes first!


With the More $$ = More Products offer, you can get $30 in FREE products with a qualifying order, party or better yet, Join my team!   CLICK HERE to see how to get $30 in free products!

Order Stampin'Up! supplies online HERE.

Just imagine making fun cards with your friends at a party or class, or contact me to join a hostess club.  I have lots of fun cards for you and your friends to have fun crafting together.  Contact me to have some stamping fun with friends, come to a class or join a club.  It's the perfect time, with the retiring list and the extra $30 offer too. So contact me to pick your date, have the class or party at my house or yours.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...