Sunday, April 28, 2013

Beautiful Embossed Swallowtail handmade card

I love the Swallowtail stamp in the Spring Stampin'Up! mini catalog, page 18. I was going through photos and saw some I had not posted yet.  I was having fun with heat embossing and the Aqua Painters, this is one more version of that.    
Early Espresso Embossing Powder works so well with this stamp, I love how easy it is to color your image once you have embossed it.  
I used VersaMark, then embossing powder and heat to melt with the heat tool, let it cool for a minute before you color with aqua painter and ink.  
If you have not tried the Stampin'Up! Heat Tool, it is wonderful.  It's easy to hold with 2 speeds, and it's so quiet.
Supplies used:  Swallowtail and Word Play stamp sets, So Saffron, Early Espresso and Whisper White card stock, Early Espresso and So Saffron Classic Inks, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter

Did you know you can order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.

Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!

More $$ = More Products
Get $30 in FREE product when you HOST a qualifying party or Join my team!

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...