Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fun Cards to Go

After last Friday's Card Class I had some supplies left for more cards.  I have heard from some of you that you miss coming to class, and miss stamping.  So I thought I would try something new.  

If you like making cards, but don't seem to have time to attend classes all the time, check out my Cards to Go.  I have kits available with all the Big Shot and punching done.  


You get to do the stamping and enjoy putting them together, adhesive is not provided.
Cupcake Cards to Go Kit -- $6, makes 4 cards


Other supplies used to make cards like the sample are:
  • Create a Cupcake, #121982 clear $19.95, or #121915 wood $22.95 
  • Classic Real Red ink pad, #126949 $5.95
  • Dimensionals, #104430 $3.95
Contact me to order your kit(s) for the Cupcake cards.  Sorry I do not have anything set up to pay online right now.  Please send an email to order, if you are out of town please allow extra for shipping.


Supplies used for this card:  Create a Cupcake stamp set, Real Red and Whisper White card stock, Real Red Designer Series Paper, Real Red Classic Ink Pad, Build a Cupcake punch, Oval Punch, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Chevron Emboss Folder, Silver Glimmer Paper, Dimensionals

More $$ = More Products

Get $30 in FREE product when you HOST a qualifying party or Join my team!

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...