Monday, April 22, 2013

Fun Pinwheel Card to Go Kit

After my last Stampin'Up! Stamping Card Class I had some supplies left for more cards.  I have heard from some of you that you miss coming to class, so... I thought I would try something new.  

If you like making cards, but don't seem to have time to attend classes all the time, check out my Cards to Go.  I have kits available with all the Big Shot and punching done.  


You get to do the stamping and enjoy putting them together, adhesive is not provided.
Cupcake Cards to Go Kit -- $6, makes 4 cards
Assorted colors, or choose what color you would like.
Kit includes enough to make 4 cards, Big Shot and punching done, you get to put together the die-cut pinwheels, stamp and assemble.

These cards were made using the In Color 2011-2013, buy individual ink pads or the color kit for $29.95 (5 ink pads and a pack of paper) #122993, page 152.
Other supplies used to make cards like the sample are:
  • Wishes Your Way, #129156 clear $13.95, or #129153 wood $17.95 
  • Dimensionals, #104430 $3.95
Contact me to order your kit(s).  Sorry I do not have anything set up to pay online right now.  Please send an email to order, if you are out of town please allow extra for shipping.


Supplies used for this card:  Wishes Your Way stamp set, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White card stocks, Designer Series Paper Stack 2011-2013, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink Pads, Big Shot, Pinwheel Sizzlits S Die, Cloudy Day Emboss Folder, Silver Brads, Baker's Twine, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dimensionals



More $$ = More Products
Get $30 in FREE product when you HOST a qualifying party or Join my team!
CLICK HERE to see how to get $30 in free products, there's two great ways!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...