Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fun Stampin'Up! card pack and scrapbook page

I was going through some photos and realized I have quite a few I have not shared on the blog yet.  So for the next few weeks I will try to get lots of them posted.  Here's some fun ideas from the Stampin'Up! Regional get together Sept. 2012, here in Denver.  It was so much fun!  These are the make and takes from that day.  

Did you know you can order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.

I love the pack of cards and envelopes, quick and easy to make in a sweet holder!
The holder is a piece of vellum scored and folded, wrap some baker's twine around with a little tag to make it look special.


The Scrapbook was easy to put together and fun too.  I just need to find a photo to put on it and it's finished!

Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...