Monday, April 8, 2013

Stampin'Up! Open Sea Masculine card

I always need masculine cards, here's a nice one. I love the distressing tool and the Linen Thread used on this card.  It gives it a more rustic look.
Order Stampin'Up! supplies online HERE.
Have you seen the Stampin' Distress Tool in the Spring mini catalog?  I didn't notice it at first, but was so happy to see it.  I loved the one I used to have, so this was a must have for me.  It makes roughing up the edges so easy!

Remember today is the last day for FREE SHIPPING!  Everyone gets FREE standard shipping on all Stampin'Up! orders (no minimum, no limits)!  Wow!  Be sure to order!  This is a great time to order retiring colors before they are gone too!  Order online HERE.

Supplies:  Open Sea, Perfect Punches, One in a Million and A Word for You stamp sets, Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake card stock, Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake Classic ink, Linen Thread, Stampin' Distress Tool, Wide Oval Punch, Dimensionals


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS, check online anytime
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...