Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Butterflies and Poppies in Tangerine Tango

I love the Butterflies and Poppies.  I was on a roll a while back with the Swallowtail stamp in the Stampin'Up! Spring Catalog, page 18.
I stamped the large image in VersaMark, then used Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder. Heat set with the Stampin' Heat Tool and let cool.

Use the Aqua Painter with Classic inks to color the images, on the stems of the poppies I used a Blender Pen with Classic inks.

I love the Friendly Phrases stamp set.  I use it all the time, but sadly it's on the retiring stamp list.  There's still time to order this and other retiring items before they are gone. SHOP ONLINE NOW 

Contact me to order, or order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton.

See all the Retiring Stamps and Accessories HERE and SHOP TOO!

Retiring Lists
  • Retiring Stamps (Available April 24-June 3, 2013)  Download Retiring Stamp list PDF
  • Retiring Accessories (Available April 24-June 3, 2013, or while supplies last) Download Retiring Accessories list PDF

Supplies for both cards: Pleasant Poppies, Swallowtail and Friendly Phrases (retiring) stamps, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso and Whisper White card stock, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point inks, VersaMark, Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Blender Pen.

Want to see more Poppies and Butterflies?  Check my blog post for some great cards in Daffodil Delight HERE.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
So check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...