Friday, May 3, 2013

Fancy Favors easy gift ideas

Fancy Favors easy gift ideas
I LOVE the Fancy Favors die from Stampin'Up!  It's my "go to" when I need a quick treat for someone.  I just made some a couple of weeks ago.  Above was a quick treat for a friend who needed a little smile and pick me up one day.  I am so excited that Blush Blossom is coming back and Wisteria Wonder is staying!

SHOP ONLINE NOW to see this great die and stock up on other retired products too.

Contact me to order, or order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton.


Below are some treats I gave to the secretaries at work.  Everyone loved them, they even told me I should sell these for party favors, hmmmm.
The Fancy Favor Bigz XL die (page 194) is on the Retiring Accessories List!  I was so sad, but there is still time for you to order this die to make your own sweet gifts for friends.  They make great party favors too!  

Supplies for top box and flower: Made For You stamp set (retiring), Blush Blossom and Wisteria Wonder card stocks and inks, Big Shot, Fancy Favor Bigz LX die (retiring), Fun Flowers Bigz L die, Boho Blossoms Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Wisteria Wonder3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (retiring), Medium Cello Bag, Dimensionals

The Fun Flowers Bigz L (page 193) die will still be available in the new annual catalog, but I have to figure out a new container now??

Supplies for two boxes and flowers:  Regal Rose and Certainly Celery card stocks and inks (retiring), Big Shot, Fancy Favor Bigz LX die (retiring), Fun Flowers Bigz L die, Bright Buttons, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (retiring), Medium Cello Bag, Dimensionals and a retired wide So Saffron ribbon

See all the Retiring Stamps and Accessories HERE and SHOP TOO!

Retiring Lists
  • Retiring Stamps (Available April 24-June 3, 2013)  
    • Download Retiring Stamp list PDF
  • Retiring Accessories (Available April 24-June 3, 2013, or while supplies last) 
    • Download Retiring Accessories list PDF

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...