Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Blossom Punch Card

Here's a fun card idea! I got this idea last year from a 3x3 card I got during a group swap at Convention.  I love the way the flowers pop out and shows a little color behind them.  
Make this card at my next card class, contact me to attend.

I used the Petite Pairs stamp set for the greetings on these cards, during the month of June save 25% off this set with the Grab Your Greetings Promotion!  

This is the perfect time to get some great sets with just the right greeting for all your card needs, offer ends June 30, 2013.

 

This cute 3 x 3 card was made by Melanie Simon July 2012.

Contact me to order, or order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton.  Click HERE to shop online.




Petite Pairs stamp set, Pistachio Pudding, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock, Calypso Coral Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Blossom Punch, Bird Builder Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Jewels - Rhinestones, Dimensionals


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
So check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...