Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day card

Happy Father's Day!  Here's the card we sent out to all of our dads, wishing them a happy day.  I can't wait to make more cards similar to this, maybe a few birthdays.  
I love the layers on this card, and the colors are great, I love the combination.
 See the new Annual Stampin'Up! Catalog HERE and click HERE to start shopping!

Contact me to order, or order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton.  



Open Sea and Delightful Dozen stamp sets, Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla card stock, Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake Classic Ink, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals

Order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.
Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!  With a new catalog coming out soon, there are lots of new products and ideas to share!

Contact me anytime with questions  --  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...