Friday, June 7, 2013

Fun Flowers Treat

My daughter just ended her soccer season a week ago, so we had a fun party for the whole team to celebrate their success this season.  This is a gift I gave to the "Mom" of the bunch for all her hard work!  It's filled with chocolates too.
The Fun Flowers die makes the flowers so easy!  I love this die.  I found a stack of them already cut out, some current colors, some old, but they made a great bundle for this sweet gift.



Order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.
Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!  With a new catalog coming out soon, there are lots of new products and ideas to share!

Contact me anytime with questions  --  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...