Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Digital Studio Sale ends Saturday!


It's the last week to SAVE 25 percent on My Digital Studio!

Save 25 percent OFF select My Digital Studio content and print products!  

Sale ends June 15, 2013, so be sure to order your digital downloads and print products this week!  Just imagine all the great cards you could make using My Digital Studio, and print at a discount.  Birthdays, Christmas and more! 

The products you can have printed through Stampin'Up! are great quality, so take advantage of this sale to make your own books!  With Mother's Day and Father's coming this would make a great gift.

Digital content includes: ALL ensemble, calendar, photobook, and swatchbook digital content. See it here
Print products include: ALL photobooks, swatchbooks, cards, tags, individual pages, and calendars. See it here.

SHOP NOW -- 25% MDS items! to see this great die and stock up on other retired products too.

Contact me to order, or order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton.

Don't have My Digital Studio?  Try it FREE HERE!


While you are checking out all the My Digital Studio products, be sure to look at Stampin'Up!'s lists for retiring stamps and accessories.  Some of the accessories are on sale too!  Please contact me with any questions.  


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...